Thursday, June 11, 2009

And I want to marry Derek Fisher...

I again I must say... the Lakers played an intense game there! I was starting to loose hope that they weren't going to win this one... and Derek Fisher made those 2 three-pointers.. and I believed again! haha. It was a good game... real intense.

Anyhow, I want to watch a movie... I haven't been to the theaters in over a month i think. I don't even know what new movies are out, that's how far from the loop I am! haha. I don't know who to go with...

I wont be seeing robert tomorrow as I thought I would. He'll be home tomorrow... I just wont get to see him. He checks out from the dorms at 5ish or something like that... but he's going to have dinner with friends. So with that side... it'll be 3 weeks since i've seen him. Boo!

So any suggestions on what movie I shall see tomorrow?

I'll check to see what's even out!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers