Saturday, June 6, 2009

Carnival Ride...

Well today was interesting... considering I didn't think I was gonna do anything... but guess what?!

I WENT TO A CARNIVAL!

I've never been to a carnival... so it was my first one EVER!.. it was alright, it was kind of small though.. so there wasn't a lot of rides....

Haha.. my friend, brenishe had texted me out of random asking me if I wanted to go... and I was excited to go! It ended up being her, her brother Alex and his gf.

I got on this one ride... Kamakazee.. and it goes like back and forth.. and then it goes faster and goes all around in a circle, and your upside down for like 30 seconds... it was scary! haha...

I had some filipino food... which was pretty delicious... but man do the egg rolls look weird! they're soooo skinny and small... it was like one of my fingers! haha.

Well all in all.... today was fun! I didn't think I would do anything today... and I did! YAY!

:]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers