Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Darn the selfishness...

Being home sucks... I hate it... I'd rather be somewhere else them home. Yes it's sad but hey, you would say the same if you were in my position. I can't wait for 2 weeks from now! I'm actually excited to start summer school! I hope piano will be fun... if not hmph!

My friend IMed me today... and she was high as a kite and she asked me to video with her. It's weird, I really don't approve of people doing drugs. Well that's not the weird part, the weird part is she was high. She isn't the type of person to do that... but after being away at college.. she seems to be a totally different person. She was my best friend... but I just can't call her that anymore. It's like college made her wild.

How does college change someone so fast? I haven't changed at all, I'm exactly the same person as I've always been. I don't know, I'm just not good with change all that much. And what's worse is I asked some of our mutual friends for help, none of them seemed to care much to help me out with her. Isn't that sad? Great friends they are.

Not only did they not help me, neither did Robert. I can understand why he didn't help. One is because he was asleep... well he fell asleep right after I asked him to help. And this is were I talk about selfishness... It's sucks that I haven't been able to talk to him in awhile. Mostly it's because he has finals this week, but honestly the longest conversation we had... was like 15 minutes... by text... and he takes the LONGEST time to reply. So in reality it's less then 15 minutes.

Gah that makes me sound selfish. I just want to talk to him, and I know he's busy... but I hardly get to see him anyways... and not being able to talk to him makes things worse...

Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers