Thursday, June 4, 2009

Blogger Virgin! :]

Hey Hey Hey...!!
Yea.. So I've never really blogged.. in my entire LIFE!.. But i thought it might be interesting, cause I think waaaay too much...
might as well write it somewhere! :]

...my friend lease made me want one
Follow her: http://jaleesaah.blogspot.com :] she's awesome...

So it's summertime! WOOT WOOT! I'm sooo happy about that... I'm tired of school! I just finished my first year in college... I was
ready for it to be over 2 months before it actually was! haha... Sadly the school I go to was my first choice.. but now that i'm there... I want OUT!

Sad about that. :(

I thought it was gonna be awesome... but it turned out to be ehh.
I dormed it. Turned out okay.. until towards the end... my roommate was official EVIL. >.<
she had some racist comments about my people.. I'm hispanic.. I was the only non-white person in there... The other two were
awesome.. except her.

College. Ugh. I thought people were more opinion-minded and RESPECTFUL!

Ayy dios mio.

Anyhow... Today I'm going out for pho. Never had it... But my friend wants to go.. and I want to try it.. Hopefully it's good..
cross your fingers!

AHH! Think she's here... and I'm not ready... grr.! haha...

WTYL!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers