Thursday, June 4, 2009

The Lakers are AMAZING!

DID YOU SEE THAT GAME!!?!?!
The Lakers OWNED Magic!! HAHA!

Awesome Game 1!! They keep playing like that... or just much better... The will win the Finals!!
WOOoooo!!!

KOBE'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!

haha... anyhow.. I went with my friend, brenishe.. to go get some pho...
Verdict: It was alright..
I thought it was gonna be like OMG orgasmic... but it was eehh... I could have eaten something much better...

So, I'm home and whatnot and im done watching The AWESOME Laker game... and now i'm just watching family guy...
just waiting for my robert to call me... cause he's working on his final project which is due... at 9... he's still in school sadly :(
but just one more week and he'll be back with me! yay! <3

OMG! i can't wait for summer classes... i know it's weird... but i'm gonna take PIANO! and i've always wanted to learn!! so im excited eekK! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers